I thought of another less known fact about myself. I am completely obsessed with quotations, scriptures, poems...anything that makes me feel good or lights my way! I only remember one other person being quite so "quote involved" as I am...Mary Katherine! Do you remember in high school when you (and I for that matter) would have quotes all over pieces of paper, book covers, etc? Wow, talk about a flash back. Anyway, I am feeling reflective today with all of the sad, hard things going on around us, so I thought that I would share some of my favorites with you all.
1. "Let go, and let God"
2. "Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child"
3. "God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain"
4. "When you have come to the edge of all light that you know and are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will by taught to fly"
5. "Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out"
6. "Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night"
7. Philippians 4:6-7 "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Do this and you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
**On a side note, #7 is a scripture that I have read over & over again since I was in high school. It is one of my favorites because of how true it has been in my life. If I turn my worries, fears and anxieties over to God, he will take them all on himself and relieves me of all my undue burdens. Peace is good, God is good!!
4 hours ago