Thursday, May 21, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - DINING ROOMS



It's Friday again, well technically it will be in 21 minutes, and it's time for us to browse around other folks homes! I love this part of the week. My favorite time of year is during the holidays when our little town has it's annual "Tour of Homes"...so fun. Anyway, head on over to Kelly's blog if you want to participate!


Here is a picture of my dining room from the entry area of our home. This is my favorite room in my home and it is unfortunately the least used! Once again you will see me rustic, Texas style! This mirror I got from a boutique in town before it closed down, it was 1/2 price and my favorite part is that it's made of rough barnwood.
This is a view from my kitchen. Again, the window treatment is mostly leather, but I absolutely love this one!
This is my antique cabinet/table and glasses that I found at a store in Dallas. It's so pretty and the doors are leather.
My favorite thing in this room is the actual table. I found this at the same antique store as the piece above. The tabletop is supposed to be real copper...who knows if it really is or not and I was really drawn to the pattern on the chairs. I found this centerpiece (which you can't see all of) from First Monday at Canton.
Come back by next Friday and maybe you'll get a peek at the little ones room...if it's clean enough...which is asking a LOT!!!

12 comments:

Heather said...

I love your dining room!! It is gorgeous!!! I love the mirror and the candles on the table!! Great job!!

Michelle said...

I love your dining room and your house!

He, He! I have to confess that E came today to clean and I took advantage. I went and snapped pictures of all the rooms we have left while everything was clean! I LOVE a clean house!

Pamela said...

I love your chairs!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!! I have a similiar dining table but rectangle...great minds think alike:)

Emily Arrison said...

I want your copper table! Gorgeous, well put together room. Thanks for sharing.

- Emily (www.timelesspaper.com/blog)

Cheri said...

Beautiful!! Love that table!

Carri said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your table and chairs!

Kelley said...

I can not tell you how much I love that table. There is a local store here that has them and I often go in and drool over them...love it ! Thanks so much for sharing !!!

Kether said...

Oh my gosh I love it! The colors are fantastic and those chairs and table are so beautiful!

Thanks for inviting me in!

Laurie said...

Love it! Please tell me what the wall color is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige said...

LOVE IT!! THe colors, the table and the fabrics all go together so well!! We gave the same or similiar horse print to my inlaws for christmas!

Pam Bowers said...

Love your table and your colors. Very warm.