Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A little of this and a lot of that!

Nope, adding the blogger app to my phone certainly didn't make me blog more often! It could be because I literally have not even had time to think the past few weeks - much less blog.

Jon and I passed each other in the air yesterday so it's just the boys and me today! I can hardly believe how big they are getting. Lights of my life y'all!

Lucas finishes second grade tomorrow - is that even possible?! He got an award for Most Responsible Student in the 2nd grade. I was even more proud of that than his A's & B's. I am trying to learn to not ride my 7 year old about his grades but...I come by it honestly! This sweet boy turns 8 in 2 months, crazy!

Braxton turns two in a few months, this is equally crazy to me! He is home sick again today. With what you ask, who knows. I feel like someone has put me on "repeat" with this one. Do y'all know about that? "Stop! No! Don't! Argh!!". He is a fearless little thing that likes to test my limits. But could he be any cuter?

Not sure what order this upload in but here are a few from the past week or so:

No comments: