Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Biggest Little...

Do y'all ever have days, weeks, months, years or even moments that just feel like they were gone with the blink of an eye?  Every time I look at Lucas lately that is how I feel.  I can remember, like it was yesterday, being in Columbus, Ohio without any family other than Jon, and being told that we were having his sweet little self immediately.  Talk about being scared!  I had absolutely no idea what I was doing or how to be a mom but here we are 8 years later and I think he's turned out pretty darn great!
 

{Last week playing in the tub with Littlest Little!}

{After he "styled" his own hair!}

{He busted his lip fielding a grounder at a tournament in 2011}

{At a cousins birthday party in 2009}

{After the cubs game in 2010}

{Bandaged up from our trip to the emergency room in 2005 or 2006}
 
{Driving his daddy's boat for the first time - probably 2007}

 {His very first Christmas!!}

{Valentine's Day 2006}

{See, even he thinks all his toys are RIDICULOUS!!}

{The END...aren't I cute??!!}

No comments: