I thought that maybe after running rampant with all the negatives in our house (below post) that it was time to put some positives out there. Here are just a few things that I am thankful for.
1. Lucas is beginning to feel better and has enough energy to play in his bedroom today.
2. Even with all of the craziness this weekend I still got to spend some time with my Mom, Ryan and Ashley.
3. My husband bought me some goodies today from Lowe's. He got me two of the most adorable, huge boot planters for either side of my front door...he even planted lilies in them this afternoon.
4. I hear my son giggling right now as he watches Beverly Hills Chihuahua for the 2nd time today.
5. I'm so anxious for Kate Elizabeth Vaughn's arrival that I can hardly sit still. Logan's crib looks like it threw up baby girl clothes!!
6. Nicole & Jamey are almost back in Waxahachie! A week left! Yea!
7. The Snocone stand opened back up for the season. Man am I craving a Purple Passion snowcone!
8. That I am, despite everything, happy, healthy and loved!
9. I am blessed by tons of wonderful friends who make me smile daily with their funny blogs, facebook posts, quirky emails, interesting texts and time consuming phone calls.
10. I have a car to drive, a roof over my head, food in my fridge and a bed that will be calling my name soon!!!
11. That Jon & I can begin trying again this month if it strikes our fancy!! Decisions, decisions...for which I am thankful to get the opportunity to make.
I know that there are PLENTY more, but there are my top 11 for the day!
10 hours ago