Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Keith Urban

Can I please start by saying that I haven't got the slightest clue how long it's been since I went to a concert...well, until Saturday night that is. One of my friends, Nicole Barron, got tickets for Valentine's Day to the Jason Aldean/Keith Urban concert. Of course her husband opted out of the concert in favor of going fishing with Jon...so I tagged along. We had great seats, but had VERY interesting seat companions. Let's just say that we were surrounded by all sorts of people...with different preferences than we had. I can't begin to tell you how many times Nicole and I got hit in the back of the head.

We started our day off with a Girls Pool Party hosted by Laura Barnard. I think that we had a good time. Lord knows I got plenty of sun!! I hope we can do it again soon. Then Nicole and I had dinner a Pei-Wei and then moved on to the concert. Thanks Nic...I had fun!






isn't he a cutie??

No comments: