Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ladies Night Out #1

I say #1 because I'm hoping that there will be plenty more where this one came from. Most of the ladies from our Bible study group met up for dinner and a little fun one night...ummm, maybe in May?? You see how behind I am? April came into town for the night to join us. The food was yummy and the company was even better.

April & I. I don't get to see her often enough...even though she's only in Dallas.
Gretta and Natalie posing! Aren't they cute? Can you believe that they've both just had little ones in less than a year?
Laura and Hillary...I'm diggin on both necklaces!
Carrie, me, April, Nicole, Kerrah, Laura, Hillary, Gretta and Natalie...the others were greatly missed!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I can't tell you how much I would have loved to be there! So many people to catch up with!!