Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tball Season

I can hardly believe that Tball season has came and went for Lucas. It's crazy to me that he is old enough to play, but he enjoyed just about every minute of it. I, of course, thought he was adorable while doing it!! He played for the Boston Red Sox this year. Somehow Jon wound up assisting the team. Here's a few pictures. I unfortunately didn't have my good camera with me, so I didn't get the best pictures.


Of course he thinks he needs to be like the big boys...sliding into home!!

He and Jon in DEEP discussion about something...who knows what!!

Lucas and Rylan (his brother from another mother...kidding). Aren't they adorable. Look at the peepers on those two!

and this folks...is my beautiful baby boy...though he can hardly be classified as such anymore.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is what I have been waiting for...ADORABLE! I will have to catch a game next season!